Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome Home Lenna!

Lenna and I were discharged from the hospital today. We are all thankful to be blessed with such a healthy and wonderful baby girl and I'm very happy with my recovery so far. It was a positive birthing experience at the St. Cloud Hospital. Everyone there loved her hair and plump cheeks (which I think are from her Daddy). She's been an awesome baby so far, but of course, I'm a little biased.

Tony is so happy and Lenna is obviously going to be a Daddy's girl and a picture of me too:

Yesterday at the hospital she met her Grandma Jenny and Grandpa Frank (who are enjoying the MN cold during their visit from Sedona, AZ):

Lenna also met her Grandma Sue and Grandpa Larry:

She also met her Auntie Kelli and Andrea who almost skipped school to meet her:


Today we came home and Lenna got to meet her Grandpa Lenny and her Big-Pet-Brother Sarge. Grandpa is obvisouly over-joyed and Sarge is doing well for being a spoiled puppy.

She also got to meet her Uncle Chumley:

And last (but not least) she got to meet her Cousin Ariana, who just so happens to share the same birthday as Lenna and wished for her baby cousin to be born when she blew out her candles Monday (not knowing her Aunt was in labor with her cousin). She was very appreciative of her birthday present and said that if I would have waited six more minutes, her and Lenna would be exactly 15 years apart in age. I'm not sure if I could have waited 6 more minutes though...


Thank you to all of you who have sent your well wishes. We are very happy!