Monday, January 4, 2010

Lenna's Due Today!

We are due to have a baby today but I don't anticipate our baby being one of those odd 5% that come on their due date. Nope, she's going to wait it out. It is around -14 below and she just thinks it is too cold to come out.

Tomorrow we will go in for our 40 week appointment. At that time we will know more about our progress. I can't take the pelvic pain much longer and will be scheduling an induction sometime next week at my appointment tomorrow. It is something that we are praying we don't have to deal with but at least we know we should have a baby in our arms within the next week or so!

I'm still working but from home and Tony is freezing in the arctic air at his job.

The calls and texts and facebook messages are constant about baby and I think I will be turning my phone off the rest of the gestational period :)