Friday, December 18, 2009

37 Weeks, 5 days

Welcome to our blog! As we anticipate the birth of Lenna I thought I would add a few updates to her blog for a "before & after" effect. The past week has not been very easy with the extreme pelvic pressure and pain from Lenna sitting so low. I'm trying to take it in stride by lots of baths in our jacuzzi tub and lots of squats, and stretches on the exercise ball.

In the meantime, I'm already being asked by co-workers, friends and family, etc, "you still here?" yes, still here, still huge, blah blah blah. I am off 1/2 day today to get my gray roots covered (I can't look that old already) and for my 37 week checkup. We found out we are getting close, but no cigar (now I know where that slogan was originated). Our doctor said she was one of the docs on call during Christmas weekend. Maybe we'll deliver Lenna then...