Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

Lenna made Mommy a cute little craft item for Mother's day at daycare on Friday.  Then this morning while Mommy was in her bedroom getting ready for the day, little Lenna snuck in and gave me a card!  It was very cute, Daddy helped her fill it out.  Then while Mommy went on the computer Lenna took the envelope for my card.  She shredded it to pieces, then threw it in the garbage.  What a big helper.

We hope all of our blog reader's, if it applies had a wonderful Mother's Day as well.

Sneaky gal likes to swipe baby wipes out of their container

Staring at the horses

She loves sitting on chairs, so we got her one in her size.

Smiley gal

Funny faces - I think she might be howling at me 

Making more noises

She got up in my face for the camera

Tongue is hanging out a lot nwo

Stinker