- Lenna gave Daddy her first 'sloppy' kiss tonight, sparing Momma thankfully, LOL
- Lenna is getting lots of teeth. She has four on the top, four on the bottom in the front. Two molars through on top, 1 through on the bottom and 1 swollen coming in. Let me just say the past week has been a bit challenging. Molars are not fun. Lenna has slept through the night religously since 4 months old. We were both up with her in the past week in the middle of the night. Lots of runny noses and drool as well.
- We bundled Lenna up in her snow suit and took her outside yesterday since it was nice out, around 25 degrees. She was just eyeing up the 'outside' world and thought it was really great when we let her walk in it.
- Lenna got a potty chair for her birthday. While she is WAY too young to begin potty training we have gotten her used to the chair. I set her on the chair before we put her in the bathtub for her evening bath. She has gone potty on the chair 6 times now~boy it sure is the little things in life that excite you.
- She loves to skype Grandma Jenny and Grandpa Frank in Arizona. She is starting to realize that the computer is where she gets to talk to Grandma and goes by it whenever we are using it. I think it is to see if Grandma and Grandpa are there.
- She is in LOVE with her truck. See my previous posts. She is always riding on her truck that Uncle Chumly got her. We just wish she knew what the forward and reverse buttons were all about when she gets stuck. Usually she will get down off the truck and turn it in the direction where she wants to go.
- She LOVES books, and she got many new ones for her birthday as well. When she wants us to read one to her she will grab it and bring it to us.
- She does not use a bottle anymore (such a big girl). She is now taking a sippy full time.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Update on Lenna
I have been bad at taking new pictures lately but wanted to do a quick update on what is happening with Lenna.