Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, it hasn't been the most pleasant start to a new year for Lenna, Tony and myself.  Last Wednesday I got a call from our daycare provider that Lenna was sick.  It was the first time I had to leave work early because our baby was sick, so it was good that we have had such a healthy baby so far.  Anyhow, she had some type of stomach flu (and I won't go into details).  She gave the stomach flu to me which gave it to Tony. So we have sat around in the house most of the weekend.

Lenna is feeling a little better today (although not herself), but now, those darn teeth are out to get her.  I think she has 4-6 teeth coming in.  Poor gal.  So, her happy, chipper mood quickly diminishes at times and she you can tell those teeth are bugging our little gal.

Lets hope by starting out 2011 by being sick, we avoid it the rest of the year!
Happy 1 minute and playful
Sad the next - those darn teeth, this picture was taken in the same minute as the previous pic!