June 11 was Lenna's 5 month birthday. She celebrated by hanging out at Jamie's with Gavin, Kamryn, Jamie and Jeremy while Mom and Dad went to Mommy's work spring party. On Saturday Collen and Kayla watched her for a couple of hours while Mommy helped Uncle Chumly paint.
On Sunday we got together with Grandparents Pete & Jackie, Denise, Eric, Shannon & Larry.
Last week Wednesday Lenna got her first bottom tooth! Now we are on to a teething girl. This morning the other bottom one poked through. She has been pretty good about teething. A little more needy and whiny than usual but she overall is such a trooper.
Here are some other facts about Lenna:
- She is eating fruits, veggies and baby cereal now. I think her favorites are sweet potatoes and carrots so far
- She can go backwards and forwards in her walker (scary)
- She can get to her toys now by rolling back and forth and pivoting 90 degrees (scary)
- Her hair has turned from brown to a slight reddish tint but its still the same thickness
- She smiles ALL the time
- She loves to pull hair. Especially Sarge's hair and Uncle Paully Walnuts' goattee
- She sleeps through the night (I hope I'm not jinxing myself) and has for the past couple of weeks