Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowy Super Bowl Weekend

This weekend Lenna's Uncle Tim came from Chicago for a visit and some snowmobiling and stayed overnight. While Tim was here, Aunt Shannon stopped by to visit for a while and meet Lenna as well. They both enjoyed meeting their new niece.
Our friends Brad & Colleen also swung over yesterday to meet Lenna.
Grandma Sue swung over as well, but I think Lenna was a bit sleepy when she was holding her.
I'm not sure how intently we will be watching the super bowl game today, but might put it on in the background. We are hoping the snow doesn't get too bad because Lenna and I planned to go have lunch tomorrow with my co-workers at CSM.
I think all of us here at the T&T Ranch are getting spring fever. I was excited to get training set up for our horses Benny and Gus and and getting back in the saddle again. Benny is leaving March 1 and Gus is leaving April 1. Tony is busy finishing up some tile work in our house. He is getting the beautiful tile medallion done in our foyer and we have tile in some of our bathrooms to finish. I will post some pics when it is done. Last weekend Tony decided to buy a 67' Chevrolet Pickup. It is originally from down south so it isn't too rusted and is in good shape. I think he's getting spring fever to start working in the shed on some of his projects.